(1)Consumer Reports. (n.d.). Why Americans Can't Sleep. Retrieved from https://www.consumerreports.org/sleep/why-americans-cant-sleep/
(2)De, J. H., Hoenderop, J. G., & Bindels, R. J. (2015, January). Magnesium in man: Implications for health and disease. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25540137
(3)Wienecke, E., & Nolden, C. (2016, December). [Long-term HRV analysis shows stress reduction by magnesium intake]. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27933574
(4)Durlach, J., Pagès, N., Bac, P., Bara, M., & Guiet-Bara, A. (2002, March). Biorhythms and possible central regulation of magnesium status, phototherapy, darkness therapy and chronopathological forms of magnesium depletion. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12030424
(5)Poleszak, E. (n.d.). Benzodiazepine/GABA(A) receptors are involved in magnesium-induced anxiolytic-like behavior in mice. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18799816
(6)Uygun, D. S., Ye, Z., Zecharia, A. Y., Harding, E. C., Yu, X., Yustos, R., . . . Wisden, W. (2016, November 02). Bottom-Up versus Top-Down Induction of Sleep by Zolpidem Acting on Histaminergic and Neocortex Neurons. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27807161
(7)How Magnesium Can Help You Sleep. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/magnesium-and-sleep#section2
(8)Serefko, A., Szopa, A., & Poleszak, E. (2016, March 01). Magnesium and depression. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27910808
(9)Boomsma, D. (n.d.). The magic of magnesium. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23969766
(10)Chollet, D., Franken, P., Raffin, Y., Henrotte, J. G., Widmer, J., Malafosse, A., & Tafti, M. (2001, September). Magnesium involvement in sleep: Genetic and nutritional models. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11777170
(11)Barnes, Z. (2015, January 03). Magnesium, the invisible deficiency that hurts health. Retrieved from https://www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/health/magnesium-deficiency-health/index.html
(12)Cinar, V., Nizamlioğlu, M., & Moğulkoc, R. (2006, June). The effect of magnesium supplementation on lactate levels of sportsmen and sedanter. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17063625
(13)Magnesium for Stress and Anxiety. (2018, March 08). Retrieved from https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/magnesium-anxiety/
(14)Why You Can't Sleep: Top 10 Sleep Stoppers | Activation Products Blog. (2018, February 09). Retrieved from https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/why-cant-i-sleep/
(15) Do, S. (2013, July). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3726845/
(16) Magnesium: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-998/magnesium
(17) Top 10 Benefits of Magnesium [LIST] | Activation Products Blog. (2018, February 12). Retrieved from https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/top-10-benefits-of-magnesium/
(18) Ishimi Y. Nutrition and Bone Health. Magnesium and Bone. Clinical Calcium. 20(5):762-767. 2010.
(19) Walker GM, “Biotechnological implications of the interactions between magnesium and calcium.” Magnet Res, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 303-309. 1999.
(20) Levine BS, Coburn JW, “Magnesium, the mimic/antagonistic of calcium.” N Engl J Med, vol. 310, pp. 1253-1255, 1984.
(21) Seri LT, French JH, “Magnesium: nature’s physiologic calcium blocker.” Am Heart J, vol. 108, pp. 188-193, 1984.
(22) H, H. (2017, August 04). Magnesium Spray Works Better Than Oral Supplements | Activation Products Blog. Retrieved May 18, 2018, from https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/magnesium-spray-works-better-than-oral-supplements-experts-say/
(23) C, I. (2018, February 12). Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms: Many Problems, One Simple Solution. Retrieved May 18, 2018, from https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/magnesium-deficiency-symptoms/
(24) Firger, J. (2013, August 01). What Causes Leg Cramps and How Can You Stop Them? Retrieved May 18, 2018, from https://www.everydayhealth.com/pain-management/what-causes-leg-cramps-and-how-can-you-stop-them.aspx